Monitor Audio Gold 200 Floorstanding speakers
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Gold 200 Floorstanding speakers
Monitor Audio's Gold 200. The Most Compact Floorstander.
Delivers Full-Scale Performance
Monitor Audio’s Gold 200 delivers a full-scale performance from a more compact floorstander design. With an impressive three-way design featuring two 6½" (165 mm) RDT II bass drivers beneath a 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer module, backed up by dual rear-firing HiVe II ports.
Benefits all but the largest of rooms
Suitable for medium sized rooms, benefit from Gold 200’s remarkably tight and textured bass response, deftly informative mid-range and smooth high-frequency attack. Regardless of volume or your listening position, get ready for the Gold 200’s powers of communication will move you.
Key features of Gold 200 Speakers
- MPD high-frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 61/2" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:
– RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
– DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter) – optimised to reduce high frequency cone break-up and further reduce distortion
- Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space
It's time to listen for yourself...
Visit our shop today to experience Monitor Audio's latest gold range. Let the Gold 200's exceed your expectations.
Need some assistance?
Contact us today for more information and expert advice on the Monitor Audio Gold 200 Floorstanding Speakers.
|Lead Time Availability||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Impedance (Nominal)||4 Ohms|
|Sensitivity ([email protected])||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||114 dBA (Pair)|
|Recommended Amp||80 – 200 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 61/2" RDT II long-throw bass driver 1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver 1 x MPD high-frequency transducer|
|Weight (Kg)||21.86 kg (48 lb 2 oz)|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|