Monitor Audio Silver 200 7G Speakers | Pair
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Silver 200 7G Speakers | Pair
About the Silver 200 7G Speakers
In creating the Monitor Audio Silver 200 7G speakers, Monitor Audio made lots of small technical decisions – such as enhancing our Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II and coming up with a new crossover system. But all of these complex moves were done with a simple aim in mind. Great, lifelike audio, across all types of music and for all customers. A choice of real-wood veneers – including new Natural Walnut and Ash options – enables you to integrate your floorstanding speakers perfectly with the rest of your home, while even the smallest touches make a difference, like the new moulded feet designed specifically for modern hardwood floors and carpets. You might not notice every feature right away, but you can rest assured we’ve carefully considered them all.
Key Features of Silver 200 speakers
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 2 x 5¼" (134 mm) C-CAM mid-bass driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- 2.5-way design where the top driver is a mid-bass and the bottom is bass only
- Following the proportions of our most successful speakers, the Silver 200 7G has a small footprint that fits very easily into any modern home
- The best of both worlds – size and performance
- Perfect for small to mid-sized room set-ups, either with a stereo or a home cinema system
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Increased stability with sturdy outrigger feet and a choice of spikes for carpets or rubber feet for hard floors
- Choice of high quality finishes: Satin White, High Gloss Black, including real wood veneers Black Oak, Natural Walnut, Ash
|Lead Time Availability||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Frequency Response||38 Hz – 35 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||89 dB|
|Maximum SPL||114 dBA|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 51/4" C-CAM RST bass driver 1 x 51/4" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter|
|Recommended Amp||60 – 150 W|
|Weight (Kg)||14.6 kg|
|Warranty||5 years return to base.|