DALI PHANTOM H-50 In-Wall Speaker | Pair
In Stock | Next Day Delivery Available
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / DALI PHANTOM H-50 In-Wall Speaker | Pair
About the PHANTOM H-50 SPEAKER
The compact PHANTOM H-50 in-wall speaker delivers impressive clarity with bass that's larger than its physical form. Equipped with a 5¼" woofer, the PHANTOM H-50 is designed for in-wall installations but performs equally well as an in-ceiling speaker.
The DALI PHANTOM H-50 is an in-wall speaker built around innovative loudspeaker technologies, such as our signature woofer cone made from a mix of paper pulp and wood fibre. The PHANTOM H-50 is a true full-range loudspeaker and needs no additional subwoofer – it's all about Hi-Fi sound, versatility and flexibility.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Bringing the virtues of traditional cabinet speaker design to in-wall speakers, the DALI PHANTOM H-50 combines compact design with Hi-Fi performance. The drivers are securely mounted in the solid MDF front baffle with the tweeter placed close to the woofer for optimum integration. Installing the PHANTOM H-50 is also quick and easy, thanks to the dogleg mounting system that secures the speaker in place in seconds.
- HIGH QUALITY CROSSOVER - Every crossover component has been selected for its audiophile quality. The crossover includes a PPTC (Polymeric Positive Temperature Coefficient device) safety function – also referred to as a resettable fuse – which safeguards the driver components from overheating if played at very loud volumes over a long period. The speaker terminals are also located on the crossover for the shortest possible signal path, while spring-loaded grips ensure a solid and long-lasting connection to the speaker cable.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SOFT DOME - The ultra-lightweight weave fabric and high-performance magnet motor system endow the 28 mm soft dome tweeter with more accuracy and detail in the high frequencies than other tweeter designs. By positioning the tweeter front plate near the dome, the PHANTOM H-50 combines extended frequency response with wide dispersion and low colouration to improve the integration with the woofer.
- WOOD FIBRE CONE - A true Hi-Fi speaker can deliver a believable soundstage and render even the smallest microdetails without colouration. Using our signature wood fibre cone technology, the PHANTOM H-50 woofer reproduces every small detail in the music, delivering high resolution midrange and precise, coherent bass.
- WIDE DISPERSION - All DALI speakers are designed around the principle of wide dispersion, which optimises off-axis listening to give a larger sweet spot and a better audio experience throughout a room. This principle is the perfect solution for PHANTOM series speakers, which are mounted flush with the surface of a wall or ceiling.
|Lead Time Availability||In Stock|
|Speaker Grille Shape||Square|
|Overall Depth||95 mm|
|Frequency Response||52 - 25,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||105 dB|
|Recommended Amp||30 - 120 W|
|Drivers Unit Complement||1 x 28 mm Soft Textile Dome, 1 x 5,25" Wood Fibre Cone|
|Weight (Kg)||2.2 kg|