JBL Synthesis SDA-1700 2-Channel Subwoofer Amplifier
In Stock | Next Day Delivery Available
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / JBL Synthesis SDA-1700 2-Channel Subwoofer Amplifier
About the JBL Synthesis SDA 1700
As part of JBL Synthesis custom in-wall subwoofer system, this rack mountable Class D component is designed to power the SSW-4 in-wall subwoofer.
- Connect up to two ssw-4 subwoofers with each sda-1700 amplifier
- 2 eq modes (customized for in-wall subwoofers)
- User-adjustable single-band peq – room equalization
- Previous short-circuit, over-current protection and over-temperature compensation
- Automatic signal sensing turn-on and turn-off
|Lead Time Availability||Typically 3-5 Days to Dispatch|
|Amplifier power (watts)||1500W, 700W RMS|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||Standby: 0.5W|