Monitor Audio Bronze C150 Centre Speaker
Select Product Option for Lead Time
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Monitor Audio Bronze C150 Centre Speaker
Bronze C150, positioned at the centre of action.
Bring Movie Sound into your Home
The Bronze C150 partners left and right speakers and is designed to be positioned at the centre of the home cinema configuration. The 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter and two 5 1/2” C-CAM Mid-Bass drivers have exceptional dispersion abilities to guarantee a detailed wide-screen listen with seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
Key Features of Monitor Audio Bronze C150
- C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for sound as close to reality as possible
- C-CAM mid-bass driver with updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology producing a deeper and fuller sound.
- Designed for performance creating an optimised listening experience for both your favourite music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Compact in size, fits easily on cabinets and shelves
|Lead Time Availability||Select Product Option for Lead Time|
|Frequency Response||66 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL||109 dBA (each)|
|Drivers Unit Complement||2 x 5 1/2 ” C-CAM mid- bass driver 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide|
|Recommended Amp||30 – 120 W|
|Weight (Kg)||7 kg|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|