Arcam SA30 Amplifier
In Stock | Next Day Delivery Available
LEAD TIMES EXPLAINED
In Stock - Items marked as In stock are currently in our warehouse. Next day delivery is available at checkout If ordered before 2pm.
Available - Items marked as available are purchased from third parties, we try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Manufactured In-house - Items marked as such are manufacured to order right here at the Pure Theatre factory
Pre Order - Details of these items have been released by the manufacturer and are available to pre-order. We try to give an accurate lead time but we cannot offer any guarantees.
Description / Arcam SA30 Amplifier
Arcam's Intelligent Integrated Amplifier
The SA30 is designed with all the latest cutting-edge features - Class G is expertly implemented and, the highest resolution of audio support is presented. Simple streaming is available with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
- Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency
- 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
- 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO input
- 4 digital inputs
- 1 ARC input
- Google Cast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Gapless playback
- Roon Ready
- MQA supported - The SA30 features a full MQA decoder, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording in the highest possible sound quality. At this level of playback you are hearing what was created in the studio – with precise file and platform-specific DAC compensation and management.
- Visit mqa.co.uk for more information.
- 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
- 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038Q2M
- Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%
|Lead Time Availability||In Stock|
|Amplifier power (watts)||120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power Usage||max: 375W / Stationary: <1W|